it’s gonna be a long, but fantastic (plant-strong!) day at work, so i have just a moment to ask you to take action!
please share this short, but effective video from just label it – and while you’re there, please sign the petition telling the fda to label gmo’s in our food. another good resource to check out is the non-gmo project, providing 3rd party verificiation of gmo-free products and food democracy now – an awesome website of action and info.
in addition to the non-gmo project verified product list, the only way you can be sure about what you’re eating is to buy organic products. it’s ridiculous that america labels for transfats and allergens, but not gmos. we have a right to know.
finally, support your local farmers and check out real time farms!
- ‘Just Label It’ Campaign Asks the FDA for GMO Labeling (treehugger.com)
- Californians Fight for the “Right to Know” if GMOs are in Their Food (treehugger.com)
- Powerful activism to demand labeling of GMOs – watch ‘Labels Matter’ and sign the petition now! (truthsupport.wordpress.com)
- GMO/Monsanto Buyout Rumors Untrue (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Just Label It: GMO label comments to FDA near 1 million; Add your voice by March 27 (foodfreedom.wordpress.com)
- Food You have a RIGHT to know what is in your food (ldpaszli.org)
- Organic Group Demands Labels for GMOs (sierraclub.typepad.com)