i’ve said it a million times, i don’t eat meat and i don’t judge those who do. but it’s crucial that people know how their meat is raised. under what conditions. what it’s fed.
a few things you can do:
- support farm sanctuary (whose mission is to “protect farm animals from cruelty, inspire change in the way society views and treats farm animals, and promote compassionate vegan living”)
- check out whole foods market’s global animal partnership program – creating transparency in the meat industry and hopefully, encouraging other grocers to follow suit
- sign this petition to raise awareness and help stop the brutality of factory farming
your spirit, your body, your children and your planet will thank you!
…and so will i!
- Compassionate Eating 2012 (vegannewsnow.com)
- Going “Cold Tofu” To End Factory Farming (psychologytoday.com)
- Factory Farms Are Killing You (Reason #463) (timzimmermann.com)
- 2011 Animal Rescues: Farm Sanctuary Shares Heartwarming Stories (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ellen DeGeneres shares why she supports Farm Sanctuary (showlovedaily.com)